Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to School

It is almost time!!
 I cannot believe summer is almost over but I cannot wait to meet my sweet babies!! I have some important dates and information for you:
Thursday August 15 at 9:00 AM.
Meet and Greet for students. We will meet each other and I will show them around the classroom and tell them a little about what we will do this year.
Friday August 16 at 5:00 PM
You can go ahead and pick up orientation packets at the school any time after August 5th. You can have these filled out and turn them in to me the night of orientation. You can also purchase and reserve Supply packs for $35 at orientation. These contains all the supplies your child needs.
Classroom Wish list:
Clorox wipes, Kleenex, pop up sticky notes, hand sanitizer, ziplock bags, candy.
Donations:
Technology $7
Communication folder $1
Classroom donation $25

I hope you are all as excited as I am about this year! It is going to be great!! I can't wait to see you next week!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment